Search This Blog

Not Granny As Usual 3: Sweet Dreams Narrow Shawl

Best Blog Tips
buttoned crocheted shawl pattern

I chose to make it in a combination of variegated yarns and complementary colors, but you can make it in a single color of your choice.


  • Skill- Intermediate 
  • Size- One size fits most 
  • Price- $4.00
Pattern delivered by email in PDF format. 
Please include email address whose filters will allow delivery of your electronic goods. Please allow 24 hours for manual delivery. NOTE: If you choose to pay for your pattern with an e-check from PayPal, it will take 3 to 5 days to process the check and I cannot mail your goods until PayPal notifies me that the process has been completed. Thank you!
To purchase,please click button below:




All patterns on this blog are Copyrighted.

Thank you for your patronage! Your purchase allows me to give great freebies on my other blogs!






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment